The University of Texas at Austin operates core facilities dedicated to providing the latest equipment and knowledge necessary to assist researchers. From routine, though essential, support services to advanced technical and consulting services, these cores facilitate and enhance the important research conducted at the university on a daily basis.
- Cockrell School of Engineering Show More
- College of Liberal Arts/College of Natural Sciences Show More
Facility Name Imaging Research Center
- College of Natural Sciences Show More
- Jackson School of Geosciences Show More
- College of Pharmacy Show More
Facility Name Proteomics Facility Drug Dynamics Institute Therapeutex Preclinical Core Lab UTech Dorm Room