The Office of Research Support and Compliance (RSC) partners with researchers to maintain the integrity of research at the University of Texas at Austin. To do so, RSC helps researchers:
- Protect the rights and welfare of human research participants;
- Conduct research that uses animals humanely;
- Utilize recombinant DNA and biohazardous materials safely;
- Foster transparency in research by managing financial conflicts of interest;
- Assist researchers in managing foreign relationships and activities; and
- Conduct responsible research by providing research ethics education.
RSC’s goal is to foster the highest quality research by assisting researchers with compliance and research best practices.