Office of Research Support and Compliance
The Office of Research Support and Compliance (RSC) partners with researchers to maintain the integrity of research at the University of Texas at Austin. To do so, RSC helps researchers:
- Protect the rights and welfare of human research participants;
- Conduct research that uses animals humanely;
- Utilize recombinant DNA and biohazardous materials safely;
- Foster transparency in research by managing financial conflicts of interest;
- Assist researchers in managing foreign relationships and activities; and
- Conduct responsible research by providing research ethics education.
RSC’s goal is to foster the highest quality research by assisting researchers with compliance and research best practices.