IRB Submission Forms
Study Proposal Templates
To access the most recent versions of these materials, please download them from the UTRMS-IRB Library, “Templates” tab.
*One of the following templates must be uploaded with your submission.
- Use for greater than minimal risk studies and minimal risk studies that fit into one or more expedited categories (see Section 5.3 of our Policies and Procedures for details regarding expedited research).
- Do NOT submit this form if the study will qualify for exempt review (see Section 5.4 of our Policies & Procedures for details regarding exempt research).
- Use for Studies that meet one or more categories for exempt review (see Section 5.4 of our Policies & Procedures for details regarding exempt research).
- Use for studies that are ONLY utilizing secondary data or specimens and that meet the criteria for human subjects research.
- If conducting chart reviews only (retrospective or prospective) use this form; do not use the exempt form or the standard submission form.
- Use this form only for HUD submissions.
Use the below supplemental forms as applicable for your study.
Note: Be sure to upload copies of all required/needed submission forms with your online submission in the UT Research Management Suite – IRB Module.