IRBaccess is the legacy human subjects research database. As of August 11, 2020, all new human subjects research should be submitted to UTRMS-IRB. If your study has not yet converted to UTRMS-IRB, please see below for links to applications in IRBaccess as well as IRBaccess forms.
Link to Study Listing Page: https://research.utexas.edu/irbaccess/listing. This URL directs you to your listing page. The listing page is “homebase,” allowing users to easily locate and manage their projects. All studies associated with your UT EID can be listed on your listing page. The page defaults to a chronological listing of studies with your UT EID listed as PI. You can select to display studies listing you as CO-PI, Other, Faculty Sponsor, or Departmental Review Chair.
Direct Online Submission Links
- Continuing Review
- Do not submit a continuing review in IRBaccess after November 1, 2020. Please see Transitioning Studies from IRBaccess to the New IRB Module for instructions on how to move your study UTRMS-IRB.
- Unanticipated Problem Report (Previously Adverse Event Form)
- Amendment Summary Form (Word)
- COVID-19 Remote Interaction Amendment Template (Word)
- Submit an amendment through IRB Access, select “Protocol modifications/Addendum”
- Research Personnel Form (Word)
Need Help? Contact the IRB staff via email email@example.com or use IRB Chat (available M-F, 9-4)!