The RIO team understands the challenges that can arise from participating in a research misconduct case. The University offers a number of resources available to complainants, respondents and witnesses, including:
- Faculty Ombuds, Mary Steinhardt, email@example.com; (512) 471-5866
- Student Ombuds, Kouang Chan: firstname.lastname@example.org; (512) 471-3825
- Staff Ombuds: (512) 471-3825
- Employee Assistance Program, The University of Texas at Austin, (512) 471-3366
- UT-Austin Counseling and Mental Health Center: (512) 471-3515
For questions, or for more information about the research misconduct evaluation process, please contact the RIO at (512) 471-2877 or email email@example.com.