Research and Funding
Visit the Office of the Vice President for Research website for resources related to committees; policies; funding sources; awards, grants and fellowships and more.
- Office of Sponsored Projects: The Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) serves as the coordinating office for externally funded research and sponsored projects at The University of Texas at Austin. The goal of the OSP is to assist faculty and professional research staff in their efforts to secure and ensure proper stewardship of external funding.
- Office of Research Support and Compliance: The Office of Research Support and Compliance consists of three main areas, the Institutional Review Board (IRB), Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC), and the Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC). Our mission is to ensure that all research conducted on campus complies with all applicable laws, regulations, and University policies.
- Office of Human Resources: The Human Resource Service Center (HRSC) is the first point of assistance for department customers, and serves as a clearinghouse for information about university benefits, employment opportunities, and department services.
- Handbook for Departmental Research Administrators
- Determining PI eligibility
- Proposal development
- Core facilities
- Office of Technology Commercialization