Responsibilities of Faculty Mentors
- Mentoring resources
- NSF Mentoring Requirement
- Individual development plan. An individual development plan (IDP) can help a postdoc explore career possibilities and set goals to follow the career path that fits him/her best.
- Other mentoring resources
- Lab/Researcher Exit checklist
- Orientation: An orientation session for postdocs (mentors are welcome) takes place once a year, in the month of September. Click here to access the most recent presentations.
- Training and compliance: Encourage your postdoctoral fellows to complete all on-line training and compliance required by The University, within the first week of employment.