Career Services Offices
Each college provides career resources to their students for articulating and achieving career goals, obtaining experience through jobs and internships and obtaining employment upon graduation. The Texas Exes and some colleges also provide alumni career services. Texas Recruitment + Interview Services (TRIS) facilitate and further develop employer and student connections at the University of Texas at Austin. TRIS offers interview space for employers recruiting students from more than one UT Austin college or school, or as overflow space when the college or school does not have space available on the preferred date of interviews.
Employment Opportunities within UT
- UT job listing website
- Teaching at UT
Employment Opportunities outside of UT
- ScienceWorks Career Design Center
- ScienceCareers – From the journal Science
- Singapore University of Technology and Design Career Portal
- Texas A&M University at Galveston
- Texas A&M GreatJobs
- Open Faculty Positions: Ecole Politechnique Federale de Lausanne
- ORAU-STEM Diversity Network: A diverse community of research-experienced scientists and engineers dedicated to supporting and communicating relevant topics and research opportunities that impact your professional growth.