The Texas Innovation Center
INNOVATION CENTER REIMAGINED
The mission of the Texas Innovation Center is to help create and foster a culture of entrepreneurship in support of technology commercialization for the University of Texas at Austin.
We do this by providing:
- Co-working space –
- For example: physical space such as open desks, conference rooms and a kitchen for founders to work on ventures and host meetings
- Wet Lab space –
- For example: lab space with fume hoods to conduct lab work which advances the commercial viability of the technology
- Commercialization Support –
- For example: programming such as workshops, speaker series and coaching sessions around commercialization
- Connections –
- For example: resources such as incubators, accelerators, mentors, investors and access to capital
The Texas Innovation Center will provide resources needed to support the movement of new ideas and discoveries into startup companies that successfully access the marketplace, preparing innovators for a global economy.