Efficient Collective Communication Library for Intels Single-Chip Cloud Computer
Computing & Wireless : Utility Software
Available for licensing
- Ernie Chan , Computer Science
Intels Single-chip Cloud Computer (SCC) is a research microprocessor containing 48 cores. At this multitude, communication between cores and processes becomes a key issue in processor efficiency.
This invention is a collective communication library designed specifically for the Intel SCC that proficiently moves data across the SCC processor and between cores.
- Efficient movement of data
- Convenient interface for programmers
- Runs on Linux operating systems and SCC hardware
- Requires send and receive routine utilities