Research Integrity and Scholarly Ethics (RISE)
The University of Texas at Austin is committed to promoting an environment that fosters research integrity. The foundation of our research enterprise must be based on shared values for conducting the highest quality research, including honesty, accuracy, objectivity, fairness, and stewardship. Without trust that research is conducted according to these core values of science, the research and resulting knowledge are not reliable.
RCR Training Series (11 Topics)
RCR training is ongoing, please see the RCR page for details and registration information.
Upcoming RCR Spring 2023 workshop sessions:
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 from 1 – 4 pm (Topics: Research Misconduct; Data Management and Integrity)
- Wednesday, February 22, 2023 from 1:30 – 3:30 pm (Topics: Responsible Authorship and Publication Ethics, Considerations for Collaborative Research, Research Mentoring)
- Monday, March 6, 2023 from 1 – 3:30 pm (Topics: Conflict of Interest in Research; Ethical Considerations for Human Subjects Research; Welfare of Animals in Research)
Registration for one, two or all three RR0100 sessions will be available on TRACKS in Spring 2023.
- The RCR workshop will include 7+ hours of in-person training, spread over three sessions in February and March
- Additional RCR education hours can be gained by attending GRIT Talks (Good Research Integrity Training Talks) throughout the academic year
- It is not necessary for participants to register for all workshops sessions. You will receive credit for the sessions you attend.
Questions? Email RISE.