- Change to Exempt study submission requirements
Effective immediately, the ONLY amendments to Exempt studies that require submission to the IRB are:
- Change in Principal Investigator
- Changes to study procedures or documents that increase risk
- Changes to study procedures such that the research will no longer qualify for an Exemption
No other changes must be submitted for review or approval. If you are unsure whether a proposed change must be submitted as an amendment, please contact the ORSC for guidance prior to submitting.
Initiation of this change should immediately reduce the number of submissions to the IRB for review and should enable researchers to move forward with necessary changes to studies in a timely fashion.
- News Archive
- Past Webinars
- Open Records Workshop
- Reorganizing to Enhance Service
- IACUC 101 Conference
- NIH Initiative