Edith and Peter O’Donnell Awards
The Edith and Peter O’Donnell Awards are presented annually by the Academy of Medicine, Engineering and Science of Texas (TAMEST) to recognize rising Texas researchers who are addressing the essential role that science and technology play in society, and whose work meets the highest standards of exemplary professional performance, creativity and resourcefulness.
The O’Donnell Awards acknowledge outstanding achievements by Texas-based researchers in five categories: medicine, engineering, biological sciences, physical sciences and technology innovation.
- Jason McLellan (Molecular Biosciences) – 2022
- Guihua Yu (Mechanical Engineering) – 2021
- Hal Alper (Chemical Engineering) – 2019
- Delia Milliron (Chemical Engineering) – 2018
- Andrew Dunn (Biomedical Engineering) – 2017
- Andrea Alù (Electrical and Computer Engineering) – 2016
- Thomas Truskett (Mechanical Engineering) – 2014
- Li Shi (Mechanical Engineering) – 2013
- Stephen Keckler and Douglas Burger (Computer Sciences) – 2010
- Brian Korgel (Chemical Engineering) – 2009
- Yueh-Lin Loo (Chemical Engineering) – 2006
- Alessio Figalli (Mathematics) – 2016
- Karl Gebhardt (Astronomy) – 2012
- Edward Marcotte (Molecular Biosciences) – 2008
Visit the Edith and Peter O’Donnell Awards website.