How to “Write to the Review” – NIH Insights
This panel discussion will provide insights into how to write proposals with the reviewer in mind, featuring a distinguished group of faculty members who have served as NIH study section reviewers or have a successful track record of NIH support.
Meet our distinguished panelists:
- Susan De Luca, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Steve Hicks School of Social Work
- Theresa Jones, Ph.D., Professor, Dept. of Psychology, College of Liberal Arts
- Kyle Miller, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Dept. of Molecular Biosciences, College of Natural Sciences
- Howard Ochman, Ph.D., Professor, Dept. of Integrative Biology, College of Natural Sciences
- Keryn Pasch, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Dept. of Kinesiology and Health Education, College of Education
- Mary Velasquez, Ph.D., Professor, Steve Hicks School of Social Work
Date: Thursday, July 16, 2020
Time: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Location: Via Zoom – you must register to attend this event using your UT work email address
Register in advance for this webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_B4_fFOyWRKu5jbkcB51nyg
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Jul 16, 2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm