Fundamentals of Research Administration – Pre-Award Workshop
We’re excited to offer Fundamentals of Research Administration, a workshop for (relatively) new research administrators. The Fundamentals workshop is offered in two modules (Pre-Award and Post-Award) and is designed to give participants a firm foundation in the Federal regulations and UT policies and procedures that govern the life-cycle of the sponsored project. The Fundamentals workshop includes presentations by central and departmental staff, case studies, and hands-on resources for reference when you return to the office.
Topics for the Pre-Award workshop include:
- UT Organizational Structure & Roles and Responsibilities
- Uniform Guidance and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Grants vs Contracts vs Cooperative Agreements
- Budget Development & Cost Principles
- UT Review and Submission Processes
Breakfast will be provided. Register for the workshop here.
May 29, 2018
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
PCL Learning Lab 1
101 E 21st St
Austin, TX 78705