Finding Funding with Pivot
The Office of the VP for Research and UT Libraries are teaming up to bring information about finding funding opportunities to faculty, researchers, and research administrators.
Join us for an exploration of Pivot, the funding opportunity database, and how it can help both early and later career scholars find a variety of government, non-profit, foundation and commercial funding.
First 30 minutes: Introduction to PIVOT
- Primarily for people who are new to PIVOT, or those who would like a refresher
- Claiming accounts
- Setting up profiles
- Linking ORCID, etc.
- Account features (setting up alerts, etc.)
Second 30 minutes: Browsing & Searching for Opportunities
- Review of the Advanced Search features
- Searching (with lots of examples from different disciplines and for different types of needs)
- Finding potential collaborators
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Questions about the event? Contact Liza Scarborough, Director of Faculty Development, Office of the Vice President for Research.
Feb 24, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm