Basics of DoD Funding: Etiquette, Cadence and Best Practices
Come learn about the basics of successful DoD funding including:
- How to find opportunities
- How to appropriately engage program managers
- DoD differences in award requirements such as deliverables, spend plans, monthly reports and quad charts
- How to manage the funds if awarded
This talk will apply to anyone interested in potential DoD funding as there are opportunities in areas you might not expect.
Seth Wilk, Director of Defense Research Advancement, Office of the Vice President for Research, Scholarship and Creative Endeavors
Dr. Seth Wilk joined UT Austin in late 2019 as the Director of the UT Austin Liaison Office to Army Futures Command within the OVPR to help align researchers with Army needs. His experience includes principal investigator for grants and contracts from agencies including NASA, NIH, NSF, DARPA, Army and prime contractors. Prior to UT Austin he was working on medical device, radiofrequency (RF), semiconductor and biotechnology related research.
Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83806047677
* If you encounter difficulties logging into Zoom with your UT email address, try this email format: [your EID]@eid.utexas.edu. Or contact the ITS Service Desk at 512-475-9400. More information here: https://zoom.its.utexas.edu/signing-in-and-out-zoom
Nov 09, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm