Texas Health Catalyst 2017-18 Cycle Proposals Deadline
Jun 08 @ 5:00 pm
Interested in translating your discovery to the clinic?
The 2017-18 cycle of Texas Health Catalyst is now open. Texas Health Catalyst is a program of Dell Medical School in collaboration with the Cockrell School of Engineering, College of Natural Sciences, College of Pharmacy and Office of Technology Commercialization.
Texas Health Catalyst helps connect innovators with customized guidance from clinicians and industry leaders who have taken products to market, and provides seed funding (up to $50,000) for exceptional projects that may otherwise not have a source for support. This fast-paced program requires participants to be committed to taking necessary steps to advance their technology.
Technology categories for the 2017-18 cycle are:
- Devices: tools, novel materials, regenerative medicine
- Diagnostics: imaging, biomarkers, tests to guide therapy
- Treatments: therapeutics, drug delivery, surgical approaches
- Digital Apps & Monitoring: wearables, remote monitoring, e-health apps
- Care Delivery: telemedicine, patient uptake and navigation, decision aids, education
- Data & Health Records: electronic health record, data optimization, information technology, biomedical informatics
The deadline for proposals is June 8.