Ready to Get Started?
Submit a service request to get the process started. You should also check the instrument schedules to make sure there is time available on the instruments you will be needing.
- Bernhard Rupp’s Crystallography 101
- Cambridge Structural Medicine Protein Crystallography Course
- X-ray crystallography: Art marries science
- Methods for determing structure (from the RCSB Protein Data Bank)
- Developments in X-ray Crystallographic Structure Determination of Biological Macromolecules (review article)